Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thankfulness

Our family has a lot to be thankful for lately. It seems that all the pieces of the puzzle are settling in. If you had asked me five years ago what I would have hoped my life to be in 2010, I don't think it would be much different than what it is shaping out to be. Step 1, find a job in Kansas near my wife's family, teaching Chemistry at a small liberal arts college. Check. Step 2, find a piece of nice country property where I can play a little and raise a nice family with 4-H projects in the future. Check. Step 3, let the wife find a job teaching math to high school students in a nearby district. CHECK! Yep, that's right, Mindy was offered a job this week to teach at Canton-Galva. Hooray for her! Being a former Pretty Prairie Bulldog, it might be a little difficult to switch sides at sporting events, but we are very thankful for a job for her.

No comments: