Tuesday, June 17, 2008

There and Back Again

It was nice to be "home" for a while, but now I am back in Belgium. Where is home really right now? My three year old is desperately trying to figure that out as we have shuttled her from one place to another over the last few weeks. I think she is starting to get the idea, and I hope during my last 3 weeks here in Belgium she and the rest of the family can begin to make Hillsboro home as that is where they are for now. I left them in Champaign, IL at the train station yesterday morning at 9am. It seems like forever already without them! At last contact Mindy was in Columbia, MO stopping to visit some friends and let the girls get out and stretch their legs.

I arrived in Belgium at 8am (1am for the midwest) and promptly took a 3 hour nap before coming into work. Now it is the middle of the afternoon and I can hardly type. I think more work will get done tomorrow!

Not sure how many more posts there will be. These last 3 weeks here will be spent cleaning up and closing down this part of my life. Hope to be in Hillsboro permanently soon. Afterall, I am paying a mortgage there now! :)

No comments: