Friday, August 10, 2007

Introduction

Hello! This is Dr. Timothy Richmond writing to you from Leuven, Belgium. I will be joining the Tabor College science faculty in the fall of 2008. During the next year, however, I am working in Europe at the Katholieke Universiteit of Leuven in a research group that specializes in insect neurobiology.

As my family and I get outside of our comfort zone by moving to a different country, I want to keep in touch with the Tabor community. I want to share things that God is teaching me, my adventures in living in a different culture, and some of the experiences here in the laboratory. I know there will be many things over the next 12 months that I will learn and I want to share those things here. Feel free to make any comments or ask any questions that you have! Look forward to meeting you all Fall 2008.

Timothy

No comments: